Be the KEY to success! Partner with our clients key executive to enhances their effectiveness by providing management support and representing the executive to others. Use your customer service and coordination skills while screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports; training and supervising support staff.
Job Requirements/ Experience:
- Strong computer and Internet research skills.
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Homebuilding or real estate industry experience. Will potentially consider someone with legal or finance industry experience.
- Solid job history of staying with a company for 2+ years at each job (and explanation for why he/she left each position).
- Has intermediate/advanced experience with MS Office.