KEY JOB DUTIES
- Gathers project information such as schedules, assignments, tasks, and project meeting calendars. Disseminate information to Program Manager, Project Managers, Senior Engineers and other project team members.
- Work with project team members in developing a comprehensive workflow processes, tasks, and project assignments.
- Monitor project schedules, review and modify schedules with Project Manager approval.
- Maintain document control, track project activities and project team communication.
- Assist Program Manager and Project Managers in coordinating strategic and operational meetings, and follow up with meeting notes. Schedule project meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and publish approved communications to project stakeholders, including project plans, and project status reports.
- Work with Program Manager and Project Managers to develop presentations and written correspondence.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-4 years of experience in a projects-related role and/or administrative support role, preferably with oil and gas pipeline projects.
- Understanding of CFR 192 & 195 codes and applicable ASME and API standards is preferred.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.