To meet the basic requirements for this role you must have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or 8+ years of managing engineering projects.
- Prior experience managing electrical power projects.
- PMP Certification.
- Solid Understanding of CFR 192 & 195 codes and applicable ASME and API standards.
- This position requires 8+ years of pipeline/facilities experience including a minimum of 4 years project management experience.
The Ideal candidate should also have:
- Problem Solving – Identify problems and work creatively in a team environment to resolve them.
- Flexibility – Respond in a flexible manner to issues; reprioritize work as the situation demands.
- Communication – Posses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Read and interpret communication styles of team members and clients who come from both technical and non-technical disciplines
- Organization – Manage competing demands; organize workload to efficiently utilize time.
- Software – Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. Proficient in use of Primavera.
- Teamwork – Elicit feedback and cooperation from a wide variety of sources, project team members, other internal resources and client representatives.
- Quality Focus – Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve quality of project deliverables.